West Sussex has stunning coastlines & natural landscapes, activities that connect the whole family, fun days, heritage & history finds, culture, shopping and seasonal food from local restaurants such as The Richmond Arms, Carluccio’s, Bills, Wagamama's and many more.
We can book any restaurant in advance for you, just let us know the time and date and we'll do the rest!
In winter West Sussex offers stunning landscapes across the South Downs where you can relax by cosy fires and try great seasonal pub food.
Spring is great for discovering antiques in places like Petworth & Arundel. Chichester is also famous for it's shopping with brands like The White Company, LK Bennett, Jigsaw and small fun independent shops. The area has a great sense of culture from it's Roman history at Fishbourne Roman Palace to Chichester Cathedral and a fantastic collection of modern art at the Pallant House Gallery.
During the Summer West Sussex offers glorious beaches and water adventures at the West Witterings and nearby Portsmouth & Southampton. Polo at Cowdray, horse racing at Glorious Goodwood and motor racing at the Festival of Speed and Revival Meeting at Goodwood are some of the many sporting events in this area.
In Autumn it's great to be with friends enjoying snug getaways – all complimented by warm, welcoming people across the County. Whatever season you choose to visit Ruben's Barn you will be given a warm welcome and we hope you will have a superb time.
where to go
- Upwaltham Barn (1 mile)
- Goodwood – Horse Racing (3 miles)
- Weald & Downland Open Air Museum (3 miles)
- Goodwood Sculpture Park (3 miles)
- West Dean Gardens (4 miles)
- Goodwood Golf Club (4 miles)
- Goodwood – Motor Racing (5 miles)
- Petworth House (7 miles)
- Chichester Cathedral (8 miles)
- Chichester Festival Theatre (8 miles)
- Chichester Harbour Water Tours (9 miles)
- Arundel Castle (9 miles)
- Fishbourne Roman Palace (10 miles)
- Cowdray Park (12 miles)
- Uppark House (14 miles)
- Gun Wharf Quays Portsmouth (25 miles)
- Portsmouth Dockyard (25 miles)
- Portsmouth Spinnaker Tower (25 miles)
- Brighton (30 miles)
- London (60 miles)